Frog Integration | Landing-Page
To implement Single Sign-On, your app will need a dedicated FrogLearn landing page. This will be the URL that your app within FrogLearn redirects to.
In addition, you will need to extend your user account database to store the FrogLearn User UUID by Frog.
This page should do the following:
- If the user is not already logged in to your app, initiate single sign on (SSO) via Frog.
- When the SSO process returns to this page, parse the SSO claims returned from Frog following login.
- Determine whether the user is already known to the app or not. You can do this by checking whether the user’s UUID is already stored in your user account database.
- In the case that the user is not already known, you will need to create a new account or link to an existing account.
- In the case that the user is already known, you should update any information that you store about the user (e.g. display name, Frog username) based on the claims provided by Frog.
- Initiate a session for the user in your app.
- Redirect to the home page of your app.
Other pages in this section...